My top three favorite food in Bicol,Albay that you must try too

 

Every time that we want to travel, we want also to taste a different kind of food delicacy in every place. That's why this article can give you an idea to try this food because as we all know if food is good we feel good also. These are the top 3 that I recommend that you can try also when you go to Bicol, Albay.

                                                                       BICOL EXPRESS


Bicol Express is one of the most popular dishes in Bicol, Albay the main ingredients of this recipe are coconut milk, chili green pepper, and pork. I love this food because of having a mixed taste, that's why you can try it too if you're a chili food lover.

                                                                       CASSAVA SUMAN


This is one of my favorites since when I was a child because my grandma sell this product since 1996, the ingredients to make this delicious delicacy is cassava, sugar  and sweetened young coconut.

                                                                       BIKO



This is one of my requests when my birthday comes because this is more I like than cake. After all, the taste is not too sweet. The ingredients of this are Glutinous rice, sugar, coconut, and oil.


This is the end of my blog and i hope that you will taste this delicious food that i try soon, because you will never regret it that's why this is very satisfy and worth it to buy.


Comments